venerdì 3 giugno 2011

From time to time...



... when you're not meeting tough deadlines, there's the possibility to develop something that lays in your mind.
It's just a hint that takes shape from random sketches 'till the final result.
I did these two pieces in my sparetime: the bad side is that I was able to come back on them few time in a long period, so every time I added a little piece of the illustration and since my style was improving, I found them not suitable for what I had in mind.
The bright side is that I met a gentleman and a great artist who pushed me to complete my work: thank so much to Todd Lockwood who inspired me a lot and made my work more functional and enjoyable with his precious advices.

6 commenti:

  1. Todd is a great guy. These are fantastic love the composition and lighting!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Furman.
    ...and, I'm glad you are one of my followers! ;)

    RispondiElimina
  3. We Alberto...ma quanto tempo è che non ci sentiamo?? Una vita!!
    Vedo che te la passi bene,la tua tecnica è cresciuta in modo incredibile(anche se ricordo che gia' ai tempi spaccavi tutto)
    Felice di averti ritrovato...ancora congratulazioni per i tuoi lavori...ti linko immediatamente sul mio blog.
    p.s se non hai capito chi sono...Mattia ti dice niente??
    ciax e passatela al meglio

    RispondiElimina
  4. ome te la passi?
    Grazie per i complimenti: alla fine ho scelto la strada che già cercavo di seguire allo Ied, ovvero, fantasy et similia. Ovviamente solo e rigorosamente per il mercato americano. ;)
    Un saluto... ci sei anche su FB?
    A
    PS. auguri in ritardo!
    Sono diventato follower del tuo blog.

    RispondiElimina
  5. ciao Albe
    scusa per il ritardo nella risposta,si ci sono anche su facebook ma non ci vado mai lo detesto abbastanza.
    Ma la suoni ancora la chitarra? io mi sono messo sotto con l'armonica,magari un giorno si fa una blues session insieme. :)
    Cia a prext. e continua cos'ì....

    RispondiElimina
  6. Great illustrations. Wonderful details and colors :)

    RispondiElimina